Hello december!

Hello there! And yeah, welcome in my first post on this blog! Actually, theme of today's post is some opinions, memories, and stuff like that, and what make me complete during this month. But, first of all, I need to introduce oneself.
My name is Kristina (on my language) but I like Chrissie, like some type of nickname. I'm from Serbia, and I'm soo sorry if I have some mistakes. Also, I'm 15 years old, and I think that's enough for first time. One big adventure is in front of us. I'll save some interesting things about me for other time!
I think that I finished this first part of this post. Well, I can get over on second part. 

I love december for many reasons. First of all, that's enf of this year. Every year is special by itself, and we can't do anything about that. For me, this year passed very quickly. I finished primary school -finally- and now I'm in high school. That's one big change in my life. That give me this year.
Also, in december last year, I first time fell in love. I kissed for first time in my life, and I think that we'll be together until we died, but we won't. That was 30. december last year. Practically, this year give me love, happiness, and then pain. On the end, always pain.

 Then memories came on order. I remember that first school year. Nobody liked me. Nobody. They always talking about me; about my look, my social status, about my clothes! Then I started to get bad at school, I just hated it. I hated myself. That all happened in december. I just can't believe how time pass fast!

And, on the end, there are holidays! Who can't be excited about New year's eve, christmas, and all holidays during the december and january? May someone can, but I sure can't. What more, right 
now I'm in christmas mood. It's also blogmas, so I'm really sorry for lateing few days (maybe a little bit more) but I promise, I'll do that. Serious.  

And, that's it for today! Thank you for reading, and for being here. I'll be back tomorrow with new interesting post theme.

-Chrissie

Коментари

  1. Hello :) thank you so much for your comment, i am following you now!
    people can be so cruel tbh, sometimes it's better to not let what other people think affect you!
    but it's hard.... i hope you are better now <3
    kisses!!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Hi Kristina!
    I loved your blog ♥
    I hope you have great success here :)
    I look forward to seeing your next posts.

    https://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши

Постави коментар