What I wish for New Year?

Hi guys and welcome back on my blog! I hope that you like my previous post, and now it's time to get on next. I want to say sorry for no-activity, but it's school fault. Exams are every single day, so I needed to study something. 


It's end of the year. For me, this year was very painful, in all meanings of that word. I had a happy moments, I do, but every story have a two side. Good and bad. So, my first wish for New year is to  be happy. I really want that for my family, for me, and for people I love. Without happiness people can't live, that is obviously, and I want for people to be happy. On first place is my family, but then I wish that for all of you, guys. Found bf, or gf, and if you have someone, be happy with he/she. I want to this world become a better place, and that's impossible, for now.


My wishes noone can buy with money. That is beacuse I appreciate all things about people's soul, character, meanings... I never look at people on their wealth. If someone is rich, and it's not a human, to help, to talk, just to be normal, for what is all that wealth? Same thing with poor people. They have only for basic foods, basic clothes, they never want something what is too expensive, and they are real humans. They will help you as much as they can. I know that very well. That is what I wish for next year. To stop all this discrimination for poor and rich people. Of course, I can't change it by myself, but if whole world activate in that, then maybe we can achieve justice for all people on this world.


 And that's it. I know that you will say that this post is very short, but that is all my wishes. I have everything else. I have parents, brother and sister, I have a normal, happy family. I have house where I live, I have everything what is needed for some girl who is modest. But you can write in comments what are your wishes for new years? Do you want some personal things, of some global? 
Chrissie♥

Коментари

  1. I agree with you, money is not everything. Someone can be rich but a terrible person,
    so obviously that's not the most important!
    kisses :)

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ОдговориИзбриши

Постави коментар